screen-devel

[screen-devel] Request for copyright clarification

From: Jan Christoph Nordholz
Subject: [screen-devel] Request for copyright clarification
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 22:32:08 +0200

Hi Screen developers,

I've taken over the maintenance of the Debian screen package from Adam Lazur.
One bug report against our distro package pointed out that the year ranges of
the copyright notices are a bit outdated: the youngest one is encoding.c
(extending up to 2003), but 4.0.3 was released last October... and are Juergen,
Michael and Oliver still the only copyright holders?

It would be great if you could shed some light on this for me.

Thanks in advance,

Jan