scew-users

[scew-users] Re: Regarding issue when using Stream parser

From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
Subject: [scew-users] Re: Regarding issue when using Stream parser
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 00:46:44 +0200

On 09/13/2010 04:48 PM, Anup Rao wrote:
Hi Alex,

Hello Anup (btw, my name is Aleix, not Alex).

Following some of the changes suggested in the previous mail, I was able to
parse data as required. However, I have come across a strange problem when
using the stream parser. In relation to the split chunks that I was trying to
handle, I have observed a difference in behavior.

then the stream parsing succeeds.

If Portion A is '<chunk><n v="0"/><n' and, portion B is ' v="0"/></chunk>',
then the stream parsing fails reporting expat error (Invalid token).

The position of the SPACE character seems to affect the behavior. I have
attached a simple example to demonstrate the issue. The issue is reported as an
expat error, I hope you can throw some light on the matter. Kindly let me know
your thoughts on the issue.

You are right, I have tried it and this is actual a real bug. I have already fixed it. By now, you can comment the line 346 to 350 in parser.c.

Let me know if it works.

Best regards,

Aleix