Uploading to dl.sv.gnu.org

From: Dora Scilipoti
Subject: Uploading to dl.sv.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 21:02:57 +0100

Hello,

until not long ago, members of the audio-video group were able to upload
files to that server as follows:

$ rsync -tvz --progress FILE USERNAME@dl.sv.gnu.org:/srv/audio-video/video/

The options -tvz don't seem to work anymore. What works for me now is
-tvr.

Is anyone here aware of what has caused this?

What should we do in order to keep informed about changes like this that
affect our capacity to use the server?

Thanks!

--
Dora Scilipoti