urgent: request for removal from appearing in my mail-list.

From: Takeda Shingen
Subject: urgent: request for removal from appearing in my mail-list.
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 15:17:48 +0000

guys guys... sorry, i didn't expected you were to add my email to a search
engine-crawled email list, i would like request that every email you might have
related with this email-address i'm writing into might be deleted, including
this one as well if possible ASAP. specially those included in the
savannah-list if possible, from now on. thanks!

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.