a git request for an user that wants to bring another big hope for the f

From: Takeda Shingen
Subject: a git request for an user that wants to bring another big hope for the free software movement?
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2023 05:16:08 +0000

greetings!, i write this message upon thee this message, and i'm seeking for an
audience with GNU and FSF as well as an ethical git service that could be
safely and as less invasive as possible. However i'm considering asking a bit
of your help before directly submitting my fully original project idea i've
developed all alone myself for 6 years with a hope of seeking a chance to make
an unique a special experience project that could be either now or later to be
part of the GNU Project as one of my biggest ambitions i've been seeking since
i discovered the GNU wesbite 10 years ago. But technologly drastically changes
and instead of granting help it just keeps causing troubles.

I must say it has been really and deeply hard to come with an idea of writing
any kind of sofware back by then, since most of the ideas i was considering
were way too complex, invasive, and for most filled with a lot of dependencies
way too complex to install when i've migrated to GNU/Linux 1-2 years ago
already, it were hard times back by then full of complexities and many ideas
being discouraged. so i've been planning to create a software project about a
video game that i wrote in some kind of C variation known as "Small-C" that
could achieve the goal of becoming the first Free software videogame to fully
liberate the hardware of a very old videogame console that was made in 1987 in
Japan known as PC Engine from Hudson Soft. Normally i've considered most
console videogames unlike computer software runs solely in the source code of
the program itself inside the console(no OS or software platform to run in such
devices, except for emulators in the case of modern PCs..) However, i had a bit
of a mess when attempting this. Because there were two things that i've thought
it could've obstructed my goal to reach a fully GPL Licensed project into this
device.

The first one was (a bit ashamedly) the compiler itself, because it's source
code have been fully distributed, but neither the author, nor it's license have
been provided in this compliler.(i suppose the author never heard about GNU
back in it's time(1999) )so his co and many authors made most of it's job after
that, also with no License.

and the 2nd one, was the BIOS(the platform software that runned my project).
which similar like a windows OS it had some japanese claiming that doesn't seem
to comply with any free software nor GNU/License. However that software is not
really required to run the program, and i expect to build a fully free
replacement that could run my game as well so that the console gets rid of any
program that does not respect the user's liberties. However keep in mind that
in order to achieve such goal, a lot of Assembly coding might be required. And
there's no guarantee that building a free as in freedom BIOS alone can become a
reality. I've looking in almost all the internet i've could have gathered
without aiming the centralized services as much as possible, and none of the
persons i've met have any sort idea neither for about programming in such
technology devices like this one.

That's why i'm writing this message, because i urge to anyone who reads this
message to help me finding a good git service that could help me to distribute
all the versions i could make without risking the need to pay for some file
storage service arround the internet and/or being forced to pay stuff on the
internet at least until i can get more safer and more mature with that stuff.

so, being all this said, what do you guys consider my chances to make my
project possible to be part of this repository? is it really possilble in some
sort of manner to turn a console that runs programs without any OS or i hope i
could have a chance that could help me handling with the future modifications i
make about my project if at least somehow could be approved in the non
GNU-Project savannah website. Once again, i expect to make in the future a full
version that could accurately work in any sort of GNU/Linux distribution
publicly written in the original C language, since the one i wrote was written
once again in one minimalistic version known as Small-C, which is a brief
version of the true C language. it really took me so many years to achieve what
i wanted. So much research, experimenting, designing, programming and many
other stuff i had to deal when i made this game and i made all this alone. I
also hope stallman could have a chance to see and check my website that
provides the same project there as well, and i hope in case my project
cannot(or hardly can) be approved there, to tell me any other alternative where
i could make a Git controlling of this project i'm still building about?. i
really take your free software philosophy way too seriously, but let me tell
you also this seriously, without your support to make my software part of a
repository in savannah, my entire people here is going to be unavoidably doomed
to use only surveilled and privative technologies for the rest of it's life, i
live in a country where abusesively limits my life to depend of only privative
and monopolistic services that tracks me no matter where i go, i've had over
with the things my goberment does here. it's really horrible what i'm facing
here. And no one arround me except me cares clearly more than anyone else about
your movement. I hope many good chances i could have to seek a chance to have a
repository here. i promise i will make a full version totally runnable on your
GNU/Linux systems if this project could be approved!. my many thanks and
blessings and i hope it can be worth this message.

ps. don't hesitate to ask me any further details i could provide in this
project i'm making if you want to. i'll send everything about my page, and form
of distribution here. and that unless you consider not viable the way my
project is being distributed, please give me a solution to distribute it in an
ethical way you could provide me. Thanks again!

My Honourable Greetings!

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.