Re: "Register New Project" always goes to the login page

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: "Register New Project" always goes to the login page
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2022 16:52:03 -0600

If it is asking for a login then something has invalided the web
browser session cookie.

> >> What happens if you try it in Firefox Incognito window(file > new private
> >> window)?
> >Then registering new project works

That makes me suspect a plugin that is causing problems.  Because most
plugins are not enabled in the incognito private browsing window.  And
since that worked I think it indicates that one of the browser plugins
is causing the problem.

Not that this means anything but I mostly use Firefox and I don't have
any trouble browsing the Savannah web UI site.

Bob