Re: how to contribute with a PR

From: Jan Owoc
Subject: Re: how to contribute with a PR
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 12:53:47 -0600

Hi Cédric,

On Sun, 29 Aug 2021 at 07:28, Cédric Martínez Campos
<cedricmartinezcampos@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it possible to contribute with a pull-request on Savannah repositories?
> If yes, how? I am interested, in particular, to contribute with language
> quotation styles in AUCTeX since some use deprecated variables and others
> are simply wrong.

This is the general mailing list for all of Savannah and most users
don't know much about any specific projects. I can tell you that the
www-pl project I'm maintaining does not support a pull-request.

It might be best if you contact the developers of AUCTeX directly to
determine what is the best way to send them your improvements. On the
AUCTeX homepage, I can see several mailing lists: