Re: problem connecting to cvs.savannah

From: wensheng xie
Subject: Re: problem connecting to cvs.savannah
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 05:21:53 +0000

some more information

```
ssh -v wxie@cvs.savannah.gun.org
OpenSSH_8.7p1, OpenSSL 1.1.1l  24 Aug 2021
ssh: Could not resolve hostname cvs.savannah.gun.org: Name or service
not known
```

```
cvs -z3 -t -d:ext:wxie@cvs.savannah.gnu.org:/webcvs/www-zh-cn co www-zh-cn
 -> main loop with CVSROOT=:ext:wxie@cvs.savannah.gnu.org:/webcvs/www-zh-cn
 -> safe_location( where=(null) )
 -> Starting server: rsh -l wxie cvs.savannah.gnu.org cvs server
connect to address 209.51.188.81: Connection timed out
Trying 2001:470:142::81...
cvs.savannah.gnu.org: Network is unreachable
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)
 -> Lock_Cleanup()
 ```

ssh_config:
# $OpenBSD: ssh_config,v 1.35 2020/07/17 03:43:42 dtucker Exp $

# This is the ssh client system-wide configuration file.  See
# ssh_config(5) for more information.  This file provides defaults for
# users, and the values can be changed in per-user configuration files
# or on the command line.

# Configuration data is parsed as follows:
#  1. command line options
#  2. user-specific file
#  3. system-wide file
# Any configuration value is only changed the first time it is set.
# Thus, host-specific definitions should be at the beginning of the
# configuration file, and defaults at the end.

# Site-wide defaults for some commonly used options.  For a comprehensive
# list of available options, their meanings and defaults, please see the
# ssh_config(5) man page.

# Host *
#   ForwardAgent no
#   ForwardX11 no
#   PasswordAuthentication yes
#   HostbasedAuthentication no
#   GSSAPIAuthentication no
#   GSSAPIDelegateCredentials no
#   BatchMode no
#   CheckHostIP yes
#   AddressFamily any
#   ConnectTimeout 0
#   StrictHostKeyChecking ask
#   IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id_rsa
#   IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id_dsa
#   IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id_ecdsa
#   IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id_ed25519
#   Port 22
#   Ciphers aes128-ctr,aes192-ctr,aes256-ctr,aes128-cbc,3des-cbc
#   MACs hmac-md5,hmac-sha1,umac-64@openssh.com
#   EscapeChar ~
#   Tunnel no
#   TunnelDevice any:any
#   PermitLocalCommand no
#   VisualHostKey no
#   ProxyCommand ssh -q -W %h:%p gateway.example.com
#   RekeyLimit 1G 1h
#   UserKnownHostsFile ~/.ssh/known_hosts.d/%k

I think I should uncomment some lines. Which lines then?