Re: Eligibility of CC-BY-SA for documentation within a software project

From: Anton S. Lytvynenko
Subject: Re: Eligibility of CC-BY-SA for documentation within a software project
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 15:27:58 +0200

Dear all,

thank you very much for your suggestion.

I discussed the questions with my co-author, made the amendments and
submitted the request.

Regarding the examples, currently I've removed explicit listings of the
examples from the manual and added GPL notice to their files. I hope to
make them a base for the automatic tests in future, so I need them
within the code more than within the manual. Public domain dedication is
a bit obscure thing in the continental Europe, I would need more insight
about this if it is necessary to be done (for a decent set of examples,
maybe...).

Hope that such arrange will be acceptable.

Yours sincerely,

Anton Lytvynenko

02.03.20 03:01, Ian Kelling пише: