[Savannah-users] Messed up registration

From: klez
Subject: [Savannah-users] Messed up registration
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 11:14:45 +0100

Hello
I had a problem during registration on gnu.savannah.org where my computer crashed during the procedure and I didn't have time to save the password I generated for the account.

Now I'm in an embarrassing situation in which my account is not active because I can't do the first login and I can't register a new one because it says the email is already in use. Can someone please delete that record from the registration database so I can register again?

The email is address@hidden (sorry I can't write from that email directly because of some weird mail alias configuration) and the username is fkc.

If you need verification that I can indeed read mail to that address, feel free to use that to answer this email (but I'll still answer from this one - it's just an alias).

Thanks for any help you can give.
Federico