Re: [Savannah-users] Regarding changing the project URL on Savannah

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Regarding changing the project URL on Savannah
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 23:11:14 +0200

Hi Nirmal,

I'm in no way associated with the folks actually running the savannah
web interface, but:

be careful what you wish for! Changing the URL to a project will break
links all over the place, so maybe you should dare to ask for a URL
forwarding, at the very least. This is of no concern if you know your
project has very few users, but if you don't: don't leave
packagers/maintainers out in the rain by changing the URL of your
project without any way to find out what the new one is.

Best regards,
Marcus