Re: [Savannah-users] How to take over an abandoned project

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] How to take over an abandoned project
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 19:02:30 +0200

Hi André,

thanks for confirming my message got thru. I was irritated by the
statement at the top of the mailing list archive that the content is
updated twice an hour. So after waiting a day I just did a second try.

Wrt to your findings on github it is the same project. We used github
for the last years because we nearly lost control of the project on
savannah. The only service left was the mailing list. But we would
like to come back to savannah to some degree.

In meantime we (together with the staff from savannah - thanks) are on
the way to sort things out.

So I hope I could answer your questions about the story behind the
scenes. And again - thanks for coming back to my first mail.

Regards,

        Thomas.

--
"Do what is needful!"