[Savannah-users] Download releases-nodirect

From: Andreas Ronnquist
Subject: [Savannah-users] Download releases-nodirect
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 12:20:37 +0100

Hi

There seems to be a problem with the no-redirect for downloads, which
are used in Debian watch files - I am using

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases-noredirect/[project]/[project].tar.gz

in my debian watch files, and since a while they 404 for me.

I am guessing this is related to the recent server movement or similar.

Is this a known problem? If not, how can I fix it?

-- Andreas Rönnquist
address@hidden
address@hidden

[Please don't CC me, if I mail to a mailinglist, I am subscribed to it.]