[Savannah-users] Need mailinglist provider

From: Manuel Reimer
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 18:00:51 +0200

Hello,

my project is hosted at tuxfamily.org and I'm very happy with their service.

The only small problem is, that their mailing list software doesn't work that well with gmane. For example, they don't allow to disable mail submission, so even if I use gmane, I would have to accept mail delivery...

So I'm basically searching for a good mailinglist provider. The project itself would still be hosted by tuxfamily. Is this allowed to register a project just to get one or more mailing lists for it?

Best case would be if I could allow my users to post from gmane without even subscribe to the list. Is this possible? If yes, do I have to allow anyone to post without subscribing, then? Do you run a good spam filter for this case?

Thanks in advance.

Yours

Manuel