[Savannah-users] Interpreted Languages Supported by Savannah Servers?

From: Luiji Maryo
Subject: [Savannah-users] Interpreted Languages Supported by Savannah Servers?
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 16:21:08 -0400

What are the various interpreted languages supported by Savannah (PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby, Guile, etc.)?  It'll be helpful to know, as my software is almost world-ready and I wanted to start deciding how to setup the website so that when I do register the project that I'll have everything setup within an hour or two after the hopeful approval.

Thanks,
--
- Luiji Maryo (a.k.a. Brain Boy)
Visit me at http://brainboyblogger.blogspot.com/.