Re: [Savannah-users] Multiple DVCS repositories for one savannah project

From: Paul Jakma
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Multiple DVCS repositories for one savannah project
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 19:08:20 +0000 (GMT)

On Sat, 23 Jan 2010, Romel R. Sandoval Palomo wrote:

My problem is that if I want sub-projects in my project, like:

* midas project (Savannah project)
  * libmidas (Project Library)
  * midas-gui (Desktop application)
  * midas-web (Web applicacion)

The best approach is to use 3 Git/HG/Bazaar/Arch repositories.

Another thing, in a similar vein, that'd be nice would be the ability to create separate repos for different contributors. At the moment, if someone wants to contribute regularly either:

- they have to publish a git repo somewhere else (e.g. gitorious,
  github)

or

- you have to give them write access to the main project repo

or

- you fallback to trading diffs

regards,
--