[Savannah-users] Backgammon

From: Craig
Subject: [Savannah-users] Backgammon
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 14:48:58 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

      I am not a member but found your site as I was looking for a downloadable
backgammon game to play.  Anyway, I became concerned as to the advantage that
seems to appear for the computer player when stuck in an uncompromising
sitution.  So I developed in VB6 a stand alone, click to roll dice game, using
two die and randomizing each die individually.  This works great when manual
dice is selected in the options.  However, if I choose the read from file
selection within this game I am left with a bunch of double ones.  Does the
gnub backgammon game not agree with certain aspects of VB6?  If so can you
direct me to a location that I might could use some other random dice program
written in a different language that would be more compatible with whatever
gnubg is written.

Regards,

Craig