[task #16428] Submission of imaze - multi-player action game for X11

From: Corwin Brust
Subject: [task #16428] Submission of imaze - multi-player action game for X11
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2023 11:28:03 -0400 (EDT)

Hi again David,

It's been a couple of weeks since I last wrote, so I wanted to check-in.

Are you still interested in proceeding with your request to host imaze at
Savannah?

I will cancel this submission, so if you are still interested in working on
this please reply back (even if just to say you are too busy to do it right
now).

Thank you for creating Free Software!
Corwin

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16428>