[Savannah-register-public] [task #14667] Submission of Advanced Gtk+ Seq

From: JoëlKrähemann
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14667] Submission of Advanced Gtk+ Sequencer Library
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 09:30:13 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #130, task #14667 (project administration):

Hi Ineiev,

I just removed gsequencer-mac-os-x.patch because it is outdated.

Despite you told me prior, it is no problem to list the *.xml files in README
only, because they were generated by the application `gsequencer`. I have
added a copyright notice to following files:

* ags_example.xml
* ags_functional_audio_config_test.xml
* ags_functional_notation_edit_test.xml

About the files in po/*, yes they are from `gettext` and I created a README:

http://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/gsequencer.git/tree/po/README?h=2.1.x

I think, that I am not eligible to add copyright information for someone else.
I contacted the maintainer and obviously you, too.

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=52227
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=54809

I regenerated the files using latest gettext:

$ gettext --version
gettext (GNU gettext-runtime) 0.19.8.1
Copyright (C) 1995-1997, 2000-2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Written by Ulrich Drepper.

... but no improvement.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?14667>

  Message sent via Savannah