[Savannah-register-public] [task #15078] Submission of Speech Dispatcher

From: Ineiev
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #15078] Submission of Speech Dispatcher
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 11:37:13 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #31, task #15078 (project administration):

> Anyway, I guess it can't be helped, you won't change your mind.

This is unfortunate. I'll try to explain.

When registering your project on Savannah, you said you agreed to adhere to
Savannah policies, and now you basically say that they are so absurd that you
even wouldn't think about following them unless you believed that it's
necessary for your package in order to pass the approval stage.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?15078>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/