[Savannah-register-public] [task #15078] Submission of Speech Dispatcher

From: Samuel Thibault
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #15078] Submission of Speech Dispatcher
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 11:46:28 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #29, task #15078 (project administration):

> src/modules/festival_client.{c,h} have no valid copyright line.

Well, it's copyright University of Edinburgh. Do I really have to switch or
merge the two lines to get the name of the University after "Copyright (c)
1999" ?

> Many tests are in text form, copyright and license notices should be
embedded in them. README is only a fallback for formats that don't allow
comments.

The test format does not allow comments, it's not just "text form".

> Likewise files in config/modules like config/modules/ivona.conf

Eerrr, is it really a good thing to clutter configuration files with copyright
statements? That will only confuse users...

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?15078>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/