[Savannah-register-public] [task #15062] Submission of Guile-Git

From: Ineiev
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #15062] Submission of Guile-Git
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 23:09:38 -0400 (EDT)

> For m4/guile.m4, should I provide a copy of the license in the m4 directory
or at the root of the project directory?

I think the convention is to put licenses in the topmost directory,
https://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/License-Notices.html

> The Git repository in tests/data/simple-bare.tgz was generated using this
library, it should be the same as if it was generated with Git.

What notices for that archive should be? Some of the texts it contains are
copyrighted by Junio Hamano, other lack any notices.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?15062>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/