[Savannah-register-public] [task #11187] Submission of Free Vehicle Inst

From: Dimitris Papavasiliou
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #11187] Submission of Free Vehicle Instrumentation System
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 11:28:50 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry for taking so long to respond.  I haven't worked on this for many years
and, while I doubt it'll be of use to anyone in itself, it might be useful as
sample code.

If it's not too much trouble, and since you're in a better position to know
what needs to be done exactly, feel free to add the copyright notices and
licenses as needed and any other fix that might be required.

Otherwise I'll try to get around to making the necessary changes in the week
end.

Thanks,
Dimitris

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?11187>