[Savannah-register-public] [task #14951] Submission of hcj-js

From: Jefferson Carpenter
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14951] Submission of hcj-js
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 00:12:48 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves
or discards the registration.

= Registration Administration =

While this item will be useful to track the registration process,
*approving or discarding the registration must be done using the specific
Group Administration
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=11825> page*,
accessible only to site administrators,
effectively *logged as site administrators* (superuser):

* Group Administration
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=11825>

= Registration Details =

* Name: *hcj-js*
* System Name:  *hcj-js*
* Type: non-GNU software and documentation
* License: Public domain (No license whatsoever.  It is my view as project
owner that licenses are pointless - one ought to rely fully on the known laws
of physics to keep secret code secret and share code that you want shared,
whom you want to share it.  This project is meant to be a tapestry woven into
the dharma, which you can use as-is or look to for inspiration or ignore as
you see fit.

Checked the boxes below in order to submit this form, but please immediately
disqualify this project if our licensing policy is incompatible with FSF
Savannah policy.)

----

Abstraction layer for writing websites (i.e. browser VM applications).

Provides a Javascript API for declaring webpage content, which utilizes DOM
calls for element positioning in lieu of CSS.  Layout and content indivisible
are declared such that web pages are displayed correctly by taking advantage
of the DOM, as it is specified by the w3c and observed to work in most common
web browsers, no matter what the size and shape of your web browser window.

==== Other Software Required: ====
None.  Written in Ecmascript 5, runs in any suitably recent web browser
including Firefox.

Previously had a dependency on JQuery, but that dependency has been removed.

==== Other Comments: ====
(Just looking for some new git hosting now that github has been purchased by
microsoft.  I would be humbled if the FSF were to offer use of its servers for
this project's hosting, but am considering other alternatives such as hosting
this project's git repository on my PC, or on a purchased VPS.  Whatever the
case, we absolutely refuse to license any part of this project, since no
license adds anything to a software project other than the illusion of
copy-right.)

==== Tarball URL: ====
https://www.aoeu2code.com/static/hcj.tar.gz

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?14951>