[Savannah-register-public] [task #14778] Submission of TutoTerm

From: Félicien PILLOT
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14778] Submission of TutoTerm
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 03:22:42 -0500 (EST)

That is because I put together these files in the same README, at the root of
data/, because each of these files are (for me) data.

First, I didn't find in GNU documentation that this (putting all notices in
the same README) was discouraged. But after some research I see that I didn't
look properly:

"""
Even image files and sound files should contain copyright notices and license
notices, if their format permits. Some formats do not have room for textual
annotations; for these files, state the copyright and copying permissions in a
README file in the _same_ directory.
"""

I updated the package, both data/README and data/icon/README was corrected.
I'm sincerely sorry for that mistake, because I know how much time you're
wasting processing all these tasks.

The new package is attached.

(file #42701)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: tutoterm-0.5-1.tar.gz          Size:443 KB