[Savannah-register-public] [task #14529] Submission of Real Time Applica

From: Marco Morandini
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14529] Submission of Real Time Application Interface (for Linux)
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 11:56:19 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #44, task #14529 (project administration):

Everything is, in principle, possible. But right now we do not have a CVS
server at all, see comment #14 for context.
We would need to set up a temporary local CVS server, delete lots of files,
commit everything, double-check that we are not forgetting any file, etc...

What I'm proposing is to store the old CVS history for reference, leave those
CVSs unused, and start from a clean state with a completely different cvs (or
svn, if possible). In this way we would really be sure not to forget anything,
still keeping the old project history somewhere.

Let me know how to proceed.