[Savannah-register-public] [task #14578] Submission of Generic Data Stru

From: Ineiev
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14578] Submission of Generic Data Structures Library
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 11:10:40 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #33, task #14578 (project administration):

> Do you mean adding the lines I suggested in the doc/html/README could be
enough ?

I mean that the copyright lines are OK, but for the license notice it would be
better if you used the text that you use in your source files.

> For the copyright and licences notices in the generated HTML files, they are
already in the files now, in a "copyright" section.

Files like doc/html/gdsl__bstree_8h.html do have them, but not files like
doc/html/examples.html

> I have understood I should also add the doxygen-gererated files list in the
doc/html/README (and I suppose into doc/man3/README too), I will do it.

The requirement is: all files should have appropriate notices; those notices
should be embedded when the format allows; when the format doesn't allow that,
the notices should be written in README.

The list of the files is needed to unambiguously link the files with the
notices.