[Savannah-register-public] [task #14536] Submission of LibreRead

From: Pavel Kharitonov
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14536] Submission of LibreRead
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 09:59:07 -0400 (EDT)

             Assigned to:                    None => ineiev

Thank you for submitting your package!

When I download PDF.js I see "install Node.js" in README, this suggests PDF.js
uses that library; in its turn, some parts of Node.js are released under the
OpenSSL license, and it is GPL-incompatible.  So it looks like your package
isn't going to be GPL-compatible: you can allow linking your code with
Node.js, but your users shan't be able to combine your package with
third-party GPLed software.

(I couldn't find licenses for some parts of Elasticsearch, so I can't tell if
similar issues apply to that dependency.)