[Savannah-register-public] [task #14414] Submission of GNUstep Non-FSF

From: Pavel Kharitonov
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14414] Submission of GNUstep Non-FSF
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 03:27:50 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #19, task #14414 (project administration):

Thank you for fixing IMAGES_README!

> .gorm and .nib files are actually bundles, thus what counts is
> the directory containing those files, which are under program
> control and should not contain extraneous files (an editor might
> remove them on a open/save cycle or possible give an error).

Are you saying they are not parts of your source code?  Then why not remove
them?

> The README file is in this case in Resources/English.lproj/

These files only contain copyright and license notices, they don't say what
files they apply to.  I believe this is necessary.

Bundles/Account/English.proj has no such README at all.

Also, please remove (supposedly) backup files like
Documentation/IMAGES_README~.