[Savannah-register-public] [task #14414] Submission of GNUstep Non-FSF

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14414] Submission of GNUstep Non-FSF
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2017 07:50:35 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #11, task #14414 (project administration):

Thanks - I checked your feedback.

I did not attach the wrong wile, but I unfortunately missed a lot of files,
Mac and GNUstep builds use a different subset files in their projects, but of
course we need them all

1) I amended the copyright notice in the remaining files, I hope this time for
them to be really all
2) I fixed the XPM copyright too. I corrected the Author&License, but not the
format of (C).
3) I added the LGPLv2 license notice inside Documentation
4) fixed a couple of other missing notices and old addresses in the Makefiles
5) I find it acceptable to put the copyright&license at the bottom of the
ChangeLog files as in the example you showed, thus I updated them, including
the older ones.

I hope nothing else is missing?