[Savannah-register-public] [task #14397] Submission of Christopher's Pic

From: Christopher Howard
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14397] Submission of Christopher's Picolisp Notebook
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 23:13:41 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, thanks for the response. The project is really meant to be a experimental
test bed for my various picoLisp codes and concept implementations. What I
originally uploaded what just a few practice questions, but in the three weeks
I've been waiting for approval, repository has already grown to over 400 lines
of code. E.g., I recently implement a macro which converts a tc recursion into
a loop, which is quite significant because picoLisp does not have TCO built
in. Also, a few days ago I added additional commands to the picoLisp emacs
mode to make it easier to reload code into the inferior lisp buffer. I'm
planning further experimentation such as implementing various Haskell like
functionality (e.g., monadic data structures) in PicoLisp. In addition, I am
currently doing experiments with embedded picoLisp development on a Atheros
SoC, and will be uploading all that code into a folder on the repo.

As you can see there, no particular thing I am working in is really large
enough yet for a completely separate project, but nevertheless I want all this
code out where people can easily get it and browse it, available under free
software license. If anything does grow large enough for its own project, then
I will request another Savannah project and fork out that code.