[Savannah-register-public] [task #14212] Submission of Make 7 Libre

From: Félicien PILLOT
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14212] Submission of Make 7 Libre
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2016 16:34:57 +0000 (UTC)

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves or
discards the registration.

= Registration Administration =

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, *approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific Group
Administration
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=11663> page*,
accessible only to site administrators, effectively *logged as site
administrators* (superuser):

* Group Administration
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=11663>

= Registration Details =

* Name: *Make 7 Libre*
* System Name:  *make7libre*
* Type: non-GNU software and documentation
* License: GNU General Public License v2 or later

----

This is a experimental project, to develop in C/C++ a GUI GTK application
forking the game "Make 7 Hexa Puzzle" (currently only available for the moment
on Android and iOS platforms).
This proprietary version is commercial, with advertisements and a store with
real money... Our project (Make 7 Libre) aims to replace this bad version and
popularize it with a desktop instance (for Unix-like systems).
It will be and remain free (as in freedom), licensed under the terms of the
GNU GPL version 3. Any comments, propositions, contributions can be sent to
Félicien Pillot : <felicien.pillot at member.fsf.org>. Any language
correction can also be sent, as I am French and my English writing is not so
fluent...

==== Other Software Required: ====
GTKMM-3.0 GPLv3 http://www.gtkmm.org/en/

==== Other Comments: ====
Future dependencies will be pango, cairo and/or other graphic libraries...

==== Tarball URL: ====
http://savannah.gnu.org/submissions_uploads/make7libre-0.2.tar.gz

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?14212>

  http://savannah.nongnu.org/