[Savannah-register-public] [task #14189] Submission of wget2scrapper

From: israel quality
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14189] Submission of wget2scrapper
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 14:06:17 +0000 (UTC)

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves or
discards the registration.

= Registration Administration =

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, *approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific Group
Administration
<https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=11656> page*,
accessible only to site administrators, effectively *logged as site
administrators* (superuser):

* Group Administration
<https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=11656>

= Registration Details =

* Name: *wget2scrapper*
* System Name:  *wget2scrapper*
* Type: Official GNU software
* License: GNU General Public License v2 or later (Wget2 is licensed under
GPLv3+.

Libwget is licensed under LGPLv3+.)

----

C++ Wrapper around wget functionality
//----------------------------------------------
this project is a copy of wget2 gnu project.
purpose: use libwget with c++ wrapper linked on top of c
object files from wget2. use it as monolithic code to perform
web page scrapping in one executable (plus dependencies of
the original wget2 project). It opposed to method of using
pipe to pass wget2 download result to a new process for
scrapping.
topic: scrapping data from web pages for machine learning.
programming language: C++. using c language perl and other as
used in the original wget2 project.
Unique features of this project: this project is special
for resolving bugs without the need for agreement from all
developers of the original wget2 project. it saves efforts
of negotiation and resolving ego derived requirements for
resolving bugs. it is young initiative with few/single maintainer. minimal bug
resolving overhead.

==== Other Software Required: ====
* autotools (autoconf, autogen, automake, autopoint, libtool)
* pkg-config >= 0.28 (recommended)
* doxygen (for creating the documentation)
* gettext >= 0.18.1
* libz >= 1.2.3 (the distribution may call the package zlib*, eg. zlib1g on
Debian)
* liblzma >= 5.1.1alpha (optional, if you want HTTP lzma decompression)
* libbz2 >= 1.0.6 (optional, if you want HTTP bzip2 decompression)
* libgnutls >= 2.10.0
* libidn2 >= 0.9 + libunistring >= 0.9.3 (libidn >= 1.25 if you don't have
libidn2)
* flex >= 2.5.35
* libpsl >= 0.5.0
* libnghttp2 >= 1.3.0 (optional, if you want HTTP/2 support)

The versions are recommended, but older versions may also work.

==== Other Comments: ====
this is my first savannah project, so I don't completely
know how to work with other savannah users and hackers on
a project. I am open to learn the culture of this fsf
organization, please be patient with my attitude or
misunderstanding of the culture.

==== Tarball URL: ====
http://savannah.gnu.org/submissions_uploads/wget2cpp.tar.gz