[Savannah-register-public] [task #14088] Submission of Java Training Whe

From: Hugh Mayfield
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14088] Submission of Java Training Wheels
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 06:23:22 +0000 (UTC)

Davin, thanks.

It looks like there might be some confusion here (probably mostly introduced
by me).

Unfortunately I might have missed the files you uploaded to this project.  My
original message was concerned with being able to download the tarball from
Savannah onto my machine, not with the contents of the file.  I can see now
that I might have made a mistake in that respect, with apologies.

However, the files uploaded to this project seem to be concerned with the
manual for the Java Training Wheels software, not with the software itself.  I
had understood that this project was for approval of the software itself.  If
that is the case, please upload a source tarball.  If not, could you explain,
please?

Best wishes

Hugh