[Savannah-register-public] [task #14081] Submission of ginger

From: Josef Hahn
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14081] Submission of ginger
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 17:40:47 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Hugh.

Thank you for your work :) It is actually the third time I try it with Ginger
and I hoped that everything is fixed now^^ But yes, you are probably right,
there are image files which don't have any explicit license information. Is it
okay to place a general notice in the README? Something like 'All .png files,
unless stated otherwise, are (C) Josef Hahn, CC license ...'?

To the names: Is this a requirement or just a hint? I would not feel good with
changing the names. It really makes a bunch of work (I use those tools here as
well since years and have integrated them everywhere with their current
names). Many programs have rather meaningless names, haven't they? I also love
my naming scheme, I admit :)

Greetings
Josef