[Savannah-register-public] [task #14071] Submission of Rose Crypt

From: Hugh Mayfield
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14071] Submission of Rose Crypt
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 08:40:10 +0000 (UTC)

Ali,

Thanks a lot for this submission.

A few observations for you:

* I think preferred terminology is "X11 license" rather than "MIT license" [1]
[2]

* Please ensure that GPLv3 is applied correctly [3]; in particular, please
make sure there is a suitable copyright header in each source file and that
the notice references the file that contains the full license

I think a facility for people to encrypt files through a simple
interface is a great idea.  But looking at things from an alternative
perspective: could something similar be achieved through a simplifying
front-end to gpg?  Maybe something like that already exists, I don't know.
Something to think about, anyway.

Please amend as above and upload a revised tarball.  I will then be happy to
review the submission again.

[1] https://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html.en#X11License
[2] http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/License:X11
[3] http://gplv3.fsf.org/wiki/index.php/Howto