[Savannah-register-public] [task #13975] Submission of The OO-Browser

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13975] Submission of The OO-Browser
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 02:16:55 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => agn

Hello Robert,

Thank you for submitting a new project to host on GNU Savannah.

You've marked this submission as "official GNU software".
To be accepted as official GNU software, the package must be reviewed by the
gnu evaluation team, as described here:
  http://www.gnu.org/help/evaluation.en.html

If you wish, we can keep this ticket open until your package is approved as a
new gnu package. Alternatively, I can create the project now as "non-gnu"
project.

Also,
I noticed all the source code files refer to an external file (BR-COPY or
HR-COPY) for licensing information.
While this is valid, it is highly recommended to embed the GNU license in each
file, to help clarify licensing information.

Please consider adding the canonical copyright statement format and licensing
information at the top of each file, as described here:
  http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.en.html

regards,
 - assaf