[Savannah-register-public] [task #13707] Submission of Guile-Clutter

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13707] Submission of Guile-Clutter
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 18:01:57 +0000

Hello David,

>> Shall I continue with 'non-gnu' ?
> No. I would like Guile-Clutter to remain a Gnu Project,
> so may I ask why it failed the exam and what I can do to remedy?

It did not fail any exam (and as you wrote, it wasn't really "evaluated" since
it is already on Savannah written as part of an existing gnu project).

It is simply the technical limitation that I (as a savannah volunteer) can't
mark a new project as an official GNU package without an OK from rms or the
gnu evaluation team.

It could be a very quick process in your case - just write to them at
address@hidden , explaining that you want to fork an existing GNU project.

Once they approve it (in the form of a private email from rms or another
person on that team), then there's no problem to mark it as a GNU package.

regards,
 - assaf