[Savannah-register-public] [task #13451] Submission of Hybrid Self-Tunin

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13451] Submission of Hybrid Self-Tuning Boyer-Moore
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 18:50:32 +0000

hi brenton - yes, please submit the updated tarball via the web interface
(just attach it to another comment here).  the name is fine.

the scrollbar of licenses is a bad ui on our part.  totally understandable
that you missed it.  anyway, we can fix that easily in the approval, so that's
fine.

there's no practical way to list every possible combination; almost all
projects use several different licenses.  the idea is to specify the principal
one.  so no problem there either.

you'll be able to change the long description (and lots of other things) after
approval.  i agree that "string search" would be useful to have in the title
-- not everyone knows what "boyer-moore" means, amazingly enough :).

it sounds like all is fine.  please just upload the new tarball and we'll
approve it.