[Savannah-register-public] [task #13374] Submission of Desknet

From: John Slayton
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13374] Submission of Desknet
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 05:23:21 +0000

to Assaf
Assaf, I am puzzled.  I have sent you e-mails on 11/1,   11/4,  11/6,  12/6,
12/30 (twice).  What kind of activity are you looking for?

11/1/14

to Assaf
Ok, we'll get on it.  May be a few days, though.
John
juanslayton @dslextreme.com <address@hidden>

Attachments11/4/14

to Assaf
Morning,

I think we have addressed 1, 2, 3, and 5.

I missed one dependency.  That would be
freetype       FTL / GPL          http://www.freetype.org/
Attachments area
Preview attachment desknet.tar.bz2
[Compressed Archive]
juanslayton @dslextreme.com <address@hidden>

11/6/14

to Assaf
Well, nuts, I see I have a problem with change 1.  Anything I do to  add that
information to 'configure.ac' results in 'make' leading with these lines:

(CDPATH="${ZSH_VERSION+.}:" && cd . && /bin/sh /root/Downloads/desknet/missing
autoheader)
rm -f stamp-h1
touch config.h.in
cd . && /bin/sh ./config.status config.h
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: config.h is unchanged

'make' doesn't crash, although I think it did when tried it on a machine that
didn't have 'automake' installed.
Assaf Gordon

12/6/14

to Assaf
Yes, I still want to do it.  I've been busy setting up a couple of pilot
classes in Azusa and El Monte school districts.  I haven't yet figured out the
significance of the missing autoheader message.
juanslayton @dslextreme.com <address@hidden>

12/30/14 (7 days ago)

to Assaf
A little puzzled here as to where we stand.

I think I have addressed items 1, 2, 3.  README.kernel gave directions for
hacking the kernel so as to get more than 32 events.  That problem has been
resolved in the current kernel, so that file is gone, as are the instructions
in other files for doing the hack.

The unzipped Vera-Bit-stream font tree has been incorporated into the tarball
and no longer requires any particular attention by the user.
juanslayton @dslextreme.com <address@hidden>

12/30/14 (7 days ago)

to Assaf
Forgot to include current URL: