[Savannah-register-public] [task #13339] Submission of PreTest

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13339] Submission of PreTest
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 21:30:16 +0000

Hi Assaf - well, one immediate point is that CC-BY-SA is not compatible with
the FDL for the documentation.  I trust you won't object to dual- or
re-licensing.

Aside from that, even though we discussed this already, I somehow feel unsure
of something that only works with non-endorsed distros, even if you are
eliminating the nonfree parts where feasible.  Would you be up for adding at
least one of the free distros?

I'd feel better if we confirmed this with rms, in any case.  Sorry.