[Savannah-register-public] [task #13205] Submission of Claws Mail

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13205] Submission of Claws Mail
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 23:43:15 +0000

Follow-up Comment #15, task #13205 (project administration):

Re XPMs - you are not the first project to have icons or other small images of
unknown, but almost certainly ok, provenance.  Of course it would be good to
replace them, but I don't see it as grounds for rejection.

Regarding the "shortened" copyright notice,

# Copyright 1999-2014 the Claws Mail team.
# This file is part of Claws Mail package, and distributed under the
# terms of the General Public License version 3 (or later).
# See COPYING file for license details.

I don't think it's recommendable as a general practice (or rms would have
already written it up that way), but I don't see a problem with accepting it
here.  I can't imagine a problem resulting from it in practice.

My $0.02, FWIW ...