[Savannah-register-public] [task #12901] Submission of libpqmm

From: Joan Lledó
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12901] Submission of libpqmm
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 20:20:18 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => jllledo

I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah. While doing
so I have noticed a few problems which are described below.

The package you have uploaded contains some files without license text:
        configure.ac
        Makefile.am

Every file more than 10 lines long is considered nontrivial and must include a
license notice.
Please check http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html
for more information, and update your files.

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide us with
an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we will reconsider
your project for inclusion in Savannah.

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the tracker's
web interface by following the link below. Do not reply directly; the
registration process is not driven by e-mail, and we will not receive such