[Savannah-register-public] [task #12444] Submission of Elwiki

From: Aljosha Papsch
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12444] Submission of Elwiki
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2013 18:01:15 +0000

thanks for submitting your project to Savannah! I'm evaluating your project
and found the following issues:

Not all files contain copyright and license notices (static/style.css and
wiki/example.creole). Please add them to those files.

And two formal things: In COPYING you specify “AGPLv3” when it should be
“AGPLv3+”. Please correct that.
Also, in the submission you specified “Affero General Public License v1 or
later”. Maybe you overlooked the “GNU Affero General Public License v3 or
later” option? It is the last in the license list. I can correct that when
activating the project, if you want.

Please upload a revised tarball on the bottom of the task page
<https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?12444#attached>.

Best regards.