[Savannah-register-public] [task #12358] Submissi on of АстроВремя

From: Tomasz Konojacki
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12358] Submissi on of АстроВремя
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 16:04:02 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => xenu

Hi!

Thank you for your submission. I'm afraid that I have to close this task,
beacause we only accept submissions in English. English is only language that
whole Savannah team speaks.

Feel free to submit your project again, this time using English language.

Sorry,
Tomasz