[Savannah-register-public] [task #12336] Submission of Portfolio Mangeme

From: Aljosha Papsch
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12336] Submission of Portfolio Mangement Services - Equity - India
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 07:33:11 +0000

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 100%
             Assigned to:                    None => alip2890

thanks for submitting your project to Savannah! I evaluated your project and
found no issues, therefore I'm approving your project. You will receive a
message with further instructions.

Just two side notes: You only have copyright over non-trivial code
(self-written, longer than 10 lines). For example, your index.php without the
license header contains just one line of code, so the license header and
copyright notice should be removed.
And you should check file permissions in your project. I had to set the
executable bit for directories.

Best regards.