[Savannah-register-public] [task #12343] Submission of Faunis

From: Simon Ley
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12343] Submission of Faunis
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 11:41:34 +0000

Hi Aljosha,

since I use openJDK, but don't use a completely free distribution (kubuntu,
shame on me), I wondered about it too and wrote to the savannah-users mailing
list. Here is one of the replies:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-users/2012-11/msg00022.html
So it seems to be sufficient, doesn't it? The project doesn't depend on
anything else than the standard Java packages and Swing. If you want, I can
still try it in a virtual machine with Trisquel.
Hehe, indeed, Paul is my first staff member. Maybe I should have made it more
clear that this page isn't for development, but he seems to have noticed it
now. :o]

Thank you again for answering so quickly!
Simon

  Nachricht gesendet von/durch Savannah