[Savannah-register-public] [task #12343] Submission of Faunis

From: Aljosha Papsch
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12343] Submission of Faunis
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 01:03:39 +0000

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 90%

Your project now looks fine! Just one more question: Does your project run
fine with a free Java implementation? I did a quick check but I'd like to hear
a more qualified answer from you.

P.S: Is Paul Moises your hacking buddy? Because, this task page is only for
evaluation; that is checking for the requirements and the legal checks
(copyright notices and license headers). Any development can be done after
project activation and without the need to get an approval here.