[Savannah-register-public] [task #12287] Submission of cloudxy

From: Aljosha Papsch
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12287] Submission of cloudxy
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 20:24:20 +0000

thanks for submitting your project to Savannah! I'm evaluating your submission
and found several problems.

You are not including a file with the license text of your project (presumably
GNU GPL v2). Please copy the text from
https://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.txt and save it in COPYING
or another appropriately named file. Also, the copyright headers in
3part/hadoop/include mention a NOTICE file which I can't find anywhere in your
tree. This file is very important since it contains additional information
regarding copyright ownership according to the copyright headers, so please
add it there. Please also include the Apache License
<http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0> in your tree, since the files in
3part/hadoop/include are licensed under this license.

Several copyrightable files are missing copyright notices
<https://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html> and
license headers <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html>. In general
every file is copyrightable if it is not autogenerated and longer than 10
lines. Please add copyright headers and license headers in files missing them.
If needed, the linked pages contain helpful material about how to write them.

Lastly, your tree contains several binary files and jar archives with class
files only. Additionally I can't identify the accompanying source files in
your tree. If there aren't any please add them. Distributing binary files
only, and if they are just a part of the whole makes your project unfree.

If you are willing to undertake these changes you are welcome to host your
project on Savannah.

  Nachricht gesendet von/durch Savannah