[Savannah-register-public] [task #12216] Submission of GNU/Linux text mo

From: frank dale
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12216] Submission of GNU/Linux text mode single user editor
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 23:01:59 +0000

Hello Aljoscha,

you suspect that sue may target non-free operating systems? Please read again
my submission: it only runs in the GNU/Linux text console. It does not even
run under X11.

When I say Windows manners I mean non-Unix manners, e.g. examples instead of
manpages; a cornucopia of keys instead of the crippled choice available in
emacs and vim and practically all text console editors; full use of ressources
instead of reduction to the least common denominator for the sake of
portability.

All of which is to say, I mean civilisation and not Unix. And yes, you touched
a nerve.

Regards

frank